Monday, April 23, 2007

i sprained my ankle!

well.. today was supposed to be VERY HIGH for me.. haha! must be something i said that's why.. or is it because i havent give them their stuff. hmmm... hahah!

ok.. so i sprained my ankle. hahah! how it happened? i dont know. everything happened so fast.. and then i realized i sprained my ankle. hahha.. i didnt know i was tearing.. all i felt was pain in my right ankle. and then a teardrop rolled down my cheek. haha!

A BIG THANK YOU TO 3E FOR THEIR CONCERN(: and also to passer-bys(lol) hahah! and tk staff. hahah! u all are so sweet(: hahaha!

i stayed in the general office for about 1 1/2 hours? then my parents came to fetch me to bring me to the hospital.. hahah! I SAT IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME! it was so fun. lol. but my ankle was throbbing with pain:( the doc asked if i wanted clutches.. hehe.. i thought it would be fun.. but paying $30 isnt worth it right? i might as well take that 30 bucks and go buy clothes and stuff. hahha(:

i hope u were there..
at that split moment.
but u werent:(
but it's ok..
so keep smiling(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home