Saturday, November 24, 2007

aussie trip

well, guess i shall start on my trip to australia, brisbane, before dajie kills me for not updating =x hehehehe.


this is the sky at changi airport when my family reached there. beautiful isnt it? =p

my dad as he left the airport. he didnt go with us to australia as someone has to handle the business and stuff. i didnt know my hand shook when i took it but it is still beautiful to me =x

i love this board. lol. have u found my flight? i've found it. wahaha..

time in duty-free shopping centre.

SINGAPORE AIRLINE! and me XD


me having my dinner on SQ235. it's some salmon fish fillet thingy and iced orange with sprite. quite a delicious dinner just that i didnt finish =x

i watched 'Stardust' on the plane. it's a very romantic movie ^^
i love these quotes from the movie:
1) love comes unconditionally, unexpectedly, unbearably and uncontrollably.
2) ...my heart is exchanged for yours...
3) a broken heart cannot shine.

i tried to sleep after watching stardust but i couldnt. 12 midnight in the air, strapped into my seat, it was so uncomfortable. the air crew started serving breakfast at 4am, which was like, 2am in singapore? o.O couldnt finish it too, the dinner i had previously had not digested fully.

around 7am, we reached brisbane. the sun was already hanging in the sky, way up in the sky, bright and sunny. we headed towards our mini coach which brought us to 'Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort' jetty.


the bus plate number. wahaha want by 4D? add one more number can buy le. lol.



some pictures of brisbane countryside.. quaint and tranquil.

this is the ship that brought us to Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort. the ride to our destination was long long long, so i took a nap. i was awoke by the chief( i think). he was announcing that there's a dolphin swimming beside the ship(as dolphins do). haha, so cute! but i couldnt take a picture of it as i wasnt sitting by the side.

Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort is huge. Huge huge place. a lot of walking to do =x we had a debrief before going for lunch.

menu of our breakfast, lunch and dinner. lol =x



our lunch :D very filling though. and apparently, it's the same everytime -.-

next up was sand toggling. we went to the desert in Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Resort.


my bro and me being spastic :D

the peak.


my bro and i climbed it twice. the way up was strenuous. when i reached the top, i was breathing deeply. woots. and down i went.


my face was covered in sand and practically everywhere. it was disgusting. took a long time to get the sand off me.


me, mom and bro.


we went back for a break. it was free and easy.

room number - 37!

my room :D

since it was free and easy, my bro and i went down to kayak for an hour and we walked by the shore(at the same time, dry ourselves =x) night came and we went for dinner.





that was our dinner, very filling. almost the same as lunch. haha.. the soup was erm, honey pumpkin soup? very sweet, dont like it =x


the sunset peaking through clouds at night. the picture isnt as beautiful as the one i saw there. wahahah

we then headed to the jetty where the dolphin feeding session starts. the jetty was filled with people. the dolphins come here for dinner every night at 7pm sharp. and they come on their own.

people trying to get a glimpse of the dolphins.

DOLPHINS!

emo hair and im smiling. lol. see the dolphins behind? haha, the picture's blur. sorry =x



bro, i and carol jie(know her cause of trip haha) waiting to walk into the waters to feed the dolphin.

can u spot the dolphin? haha she's tinkerbell. a mother of two. so sweet :D

the board with the attendance of the dolphins :D

hah, back at the room, i had a refreshing hot bath! the night was really really cold. fell asleep in a second or two, i was super tired i guess =x

i shall stop here for now. and this is only the first day at brisbane. gosh! hahaha enjoy =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home