Tuesday, June 30, 2009

300609

hahaha, today's a special day! MY SPECIAL DAY :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME♥! :D
hehe. but what a day for my birthday to fall upon. lol. but still, yay! hahaa IM 17! :D

today's chemistry and it sucked. totally. i just cant wait for this exams to be over. i cant wait for JC life to be over so that i can play! EVERYONE CAN PLAY! :D

haha thanks so much to 09s29 peeps :D that seriously took me by surprise! i had no idea. lol. thanks a lot for the cake and the birthday song!! love you all ~~

thanks to mommy and daddy for giving me a surprise too! today's celebration was really sweet! just that my brother was not around to celebrate with me ): but it's okay! he called to wish me! hehe and my parents got me a present which i didnt expect they would get me. hahaha, funny. lolol :D love u all too!

and lastly, thanks to all who wished me! by sms, face-to-face, facebook or msn, thanks a lot :D loves!

woohoo, it's a happy day after all (:

reply to tags:
huiwen: hey :D aww it's okay! but the next outing u must join us okay! hahaha :D miss u so much and your cd is still with me!!!! o.o sorry ):

jeremy: hey! haha my name's not YOU! LOL hihi :D

catherine: replied at your blog :D

jonny: hey! thanks :D how's life at poly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home