Wednesday, December 30, 2009

291209

im asked to blog today. i shall. hahaha

today was choir farewell! well, quite an unlucky start for me. i thought i was prepared for the day so i made my way to the bus stop. quite a wondrous start, the sun wasnt as scorching as it would be - means my phone's weather forecast was quite/kinda accurate :D then! the horror came. i was in fact early! then i realised i forgot my rubber band. this made me watch my bus passed by me, oh so retarded. yea i walked all the way home, up 3flights of stairs to my home and got my rubber band. out i went and again! i realised, i forgot my cap! so i went back to take my cap. best of the best! as i walked out of my estate, i saw 2 buses, both heading for my destination, passed by. wonderful wonderful! -.-'''

and finally i reached pasir ris! hoho, got some stuff and headed to the pit. it's the first time i've walked that route to the pit and it's cool (: the wind there was super strong. so strong that it's difficult setting the fire up. we had some stuff missing and people were running up and down to get the items for the bbq. moses, isaiah, pengjie and me were trying to start the fire. we did and managed to cook a bit until the fire went out. then we were trying to set up the fire again while the rest went to play their treasure hunt. we thought it was tough! but it seemed like it's simple. time to brainstorm again! hahaa

i think the chicken was nice. though it was tough to cook. quekky and some others had to go early so they left. the sausages were nice also, some valley chef brand? it tasted better than emborg. hhaa! crabsticks and all were brilliant too. all i knew was i breathed in loads of smoke and drank my drink hastily cause im uber thirsty.

i didnt take pictures until the end when i felt really tired. like need air and all. woots. tough day and i forgot i was wearing white! and i leaned on the pit, causing my tanktop to be black. haiz. muddle-headed me. the farewell gift ceremony was quite nice in fact, seeing the juniors handing the seniors their presents, it's very sweet. and like finally, hard work paid off.

chuinchi met a mishap, not really big neither really small. thankfully she's fine now (: that's great man.

i went to meet geng and he said i smelled like charcoal and i agreed totally. several hours in front of the bbq pit! it's no wonder i'll smell that way. we had banmian for dinner. it's been long since i've had it. when i was queuing up waiting to tell the auntie my order, she went, "hello! havent seen you for very long already." sweet right! im so glad she still remembers me and best, she remembers my order (: and geng's one too! haha surprisingly. the uncle was there too and he asked where my brother was. such nice people who still remember me even after so long :D i've been eating there since sec 2! can you believe it! hahaa.

geng's brother seriously drives fast. he fetched me home and i was home within 15 mins - 20 mins? lol. i saw Bill outside. he's just so cute! the only thing is that he doesnt want me to carry him in. it seemed like he was enjoying the moonlight. haha

that's then for now. tired tired. and a little burnt. but not very nicely burnt. hmmm another day of suntan soon? hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home