Tuesday, February 27, 2007

SPECIALLY TO YOU-KNOW-WHO

should i forgive u, u-know-who?
LOL.
thanks for staining my blouse and u ended up having a dot on your hand. -.- im a lousy aimer. clement also kena anyway(: LOLOLOLOL. hahahahahahaha
i make sure u have an extreme makeover sia. LOL.

a maths, i blanked out. lost 6 marks. 6 MARKS! tell me how i gonna get my A1?

SS, i dont understand source B AT ALL. it was totally horrible. and my hand's sore after writing for 45 minutes. u just keep writing and writing. the time seemed insufficient though. but at least i've finished my essay. whether i will score well for it i dont know. just wanna thank clayton for lending me copy his notes. or else i'll never know how to write it =x

back to mugging. lol




CHEERS? cheers... hahaha xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home