Wednesday, March 28, 2007

pissed. DAM PISSED

i, FIONA CHIA, have not been blogging. im so sry blog =( HENCE, i will blog a long post this time(:

okay. first thing. IM SUPER, IDIOTICALLY, DAMN, INFURIATED!
damn it man.. i've been asking for WEEKS! and the answer is always straight - N-O = NO! why? why? WHY?! just because of those stupid idiotic bombings?! seriously.. some people really got no life..

and so what if he does better than me? so what if he's top 10 in the school? so what if he can go to london? london is even more dangerous larh for goodness sake! anyone can get grab a gun and go around shooting at people, be it an English man or a Singaporean man.

am i that incompetent compared to him? AM I?! yea.. he's older. he has more knowledge than me. he's made his name in school. he scores a1 for both mathematics and i cant. i score what... Bs. chemistry and physics.. he can score at least a2s for both! me? FAIL PHYSICS(happy?).. chem.. only a b3. he got his own room.. with his own private space. where's mine? he's got a kind characteristic, patient, caring and thoughtful. yea.. he's filled with all the positive characteristics that u can ever think of. not a single flaw found in him. praise him then... sing his praises!!

hah.. me. im just a useless bum who laze around.. incapable of doing anything right. if not.. it gets screwed up! and get what? teases.. jeers.. mockery! yea.. i know. i just cant do anything right. the major things that is. the minor.. if i cant do it right.. then im purely retarded.

to conclude.. i shall say a few words - ****, ****, *******, *****, ********, whatever crap u can think of.


now what?! msn = im not doing well in my studies?! try putting yourself in my shoes man! i dont have a fantastic brain.. my brain's not as good as him. so? whatever i do, using of computer for research = PLAYING GAMES! playing games = NOT DOING HW! what the **** is this!? this is seriously pissing me off man! just because i dont have my own privacy that's why i have to use the computer in the office. yea.. i do have problems managing my time now.. cause there's just too much stress! the first term's over! and the first term was relax! RELAX! this term is STRESS! there's like SYF to worry about.. school's been hectic.. and u, there COMPLAINING about me not doing my work and having trouble?! how in the world did u infer that im having trouble?!

your school life and my school life are totally different. WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT GENERATIONS! yours.. simple and sweet. not complicating.. not confusing.. yea.. u learn what we learnt.. but in a simpler version! and in chinese.. your favourite. mine.. simple? SIMPLIFIED IN A COMPLICATED AND CONFUSING WAY. u gotta understand it man! and yea.. my chinese sucks. i admit that. and im a chinese. and i have to pull my chinese socks up. but.. can u help me? NO U CANT! why? CAUSE U CANT EVEN HELP YOURSELF IN CHINESE!

my results for term 1 totally sucked. i know about that deep down. it's TERM ONE. new subjects are introduced to you! u learn more about chemistry than physics. and physics.. is SO like maths.. and i guess practice is a must. chemistry.. memorisation and understand. chemistry is much better than physics. i totally freak out for physics. BUT DO U UNDERSTAND THAT?! do u know how difficult is it for me to grasp the main point of the chapter? and since u've studied all these.. im just going to pick a question out of my workbook and throw it to u for u to answer. if it's so easy to answer.. and there isnt a need to crack that brain of yours... then GO AHEAD! what crap! idiot man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home