Saturday, December 15, 2007

151207

last night's sleep was a horror. I COULDNT SLEEP.
dajie will say this, ''cause im back from US and u miss me too much. that's why u cant fall asleep :D''

LOL. hahah that's just something i made up anyway. seriously, i rolled in bed for long. i got up to read then i tried going back to sleep again but it was to no avail. dam it. so i took my comforter, spread it out on the floor and wrapped myself with the other half. it's quite big u see. haha, felt like a bandito pocket -.-

the floor was hard but i didnt feel much of coldness. took some time to fall sleep anyway. *yay!* i was awoke by my maid who was shocked to see me sleeping on the floor. and i fell back into lalaland. seems like when u are sleeping, the time passes fast. i was awoke, again, by my brother. he was speaking LOUDLY downstairs, announcing to the whole 'world' that his dear sister was sleeping on the floor. it was continued by my dad who called me mad and crazy -.- such 'tender, loving' family. ^^

sarcastic, spastic.

yea, and i woke up with quite an ache -.- my legs were numbed in fact. wonder how i slept, hmmm.

today's a freaking warm day. brings about heat in people. yea.. and some chocolate my bro gave me to eat. it's a chocolate ball with little chocolate balls inside. tasted like chocolate but it tasted like tissue too -.-

my brain is senile.
hope not.
im only 15,
going on sweet 16 :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home