Wednesday, January 23, 2008

230108

anxiety's filling the hearts of the sec4s'07 and my batch of hmts. good luck for tmr all, including me. to think i actually had that dream last night about myself getting the slip. i seriously hope i will do well cause i've been studying higher chinese since primary school. not scoring an A is kind of, a disgrace(to me) in fact. but one thing, im more prone to speaking english than chinese =x

yea, so tmr's the day. i can see jieee :D haha though i see him every week, seeing him for one more day makes me happy. cause he's the only one i share most of my problems with =x

somehow i cant wait for friday, cause the sec ones are coming in. gonna see constance's brother!! samuel his name is. hmmm, i dont know what section he belongs to anyway and i hope that the songs will be quite prepared for them =x argghh.

e maths tys sucks. that's when my tutor comes in. wahahhaa. dont tell you who, cause that person know who he/she is =P

good luck for emaths test tmr :D
good luck for the netball team :D
good luck for the soccer team :D
good luck for the hmt students taking their results tmr :D
good luck to my dearest seniors :D
good luck to all :DD

i forgot what i wanted to write again,
shucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home