Saturday, February 16, 2008

160208

this was taken at the beach. it's a random thing :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY :D



isnt this sweet? hahaha.

my valentine's day presents! thanks all, simply sweet :D
oh, some are missing. like my brownies and two hershey's kisses. i ate them =P

------------------------------------------------------------------------
this was taken at my ah ma's sister's place.

her niece's daughter(who is my niece?) :D sweet isnt she? she's a joy to all, thanks to her smile :D


on my way home, i took this picture. can u see that puff of cloud that shaped like a heart?
the bat that hangs around at my home.
thanks to jieee for correcting my mistake. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home