Tuesday, March 17, 2009

170309

this is my 307th posts. which means, the previous post was the 306th post!
306TH ARE WONDERFUL DIGITS OF MY LIFE :D

okay, jianyong got his present, after an awful one year. lol. pspsps. but nevertheless! i got you your long waited present :D i hope you'll love it and take good care of it. a little blunder and stuff, yea, u found out. just shush about it yea? hahaa

yesterday was 09s29's outing. it was fantabulous. oh man, i think im really not the horror movie type already, esp. THAI. cause i totally freaked out throughout the movie. yea... i shant mention the person who sat on my left(hahahaha, we're in the same boat) and the person on my right was ohmyfreakgoodness laughing throughout the movie. hmmmm.... a way to overcome the fear of watching horror movies? ahhahaha. must be!

had laughs here and there, went window shopping and hmmm. it's genuinely window shopping cause i am broke. yea. broke. no money to spend on my wants and needs at the moment. i dont wanna have that guilty conscience feeling after spending money on it. yea. so it's just feasible for my eyes :D i guess?

this will be rather short, cause im lazy to type out everything. i hope everyone enjoyed the outing! :D a bbq next time or something else? hahaha, im not sure.

pictures will be up as soon as i get all of them. lol.

and today! was choir day.
good news: i went back to tk after choir!
bad news: i woke up late. zzzz.

yea, but i managed to reach there somehow in time. lol. lucky me! yeayea, yada yada. the practice was all right. it was fruitful wasnt it?

back in tk,
I MISS THE SCHOOL!
I MISS THE SMELL!
I MISS THE GROUNDS!
I MISS THE MUSIC ROOM!
I MISS MY JUNIORS!
I MISS MY CONDUCTOR(honestly)!
I JUST MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT TK! :D

yea, nostalgia. nostalgic!
dont u tkpeople do too?

best of all,
I MISS HOMIES :D
I MISS 4E'08!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home