Wednesday, February 28, 2007

finally.. it's OVER(:

heyheyhey!!

CT's finally OVER!!! wheeeeeee... but it's so sian... hahaha.. i bet im not going to do well for this CT. i didnt finish my chem paper.. and that's VERY DEPRESSING! haizzzzz... there's SCO tmr.. until 10+PM..

tmr.. the sec 2s are going for cohort camp and some sec 3 leaders. i can say some leaders.... are chosen wrongly. no point opposing though.. there's nothing left to do. they have decided. and it may just fall..

also, dont think u are so great. the more complacent u are, the more u are hated by people. u think u are better than others.. well i say u are only good in one aspect. others have more potential than u. dont make me hate u as u are already making me do it. but im controlling myself cause of this group of people.. so please DONT be complacent. u are not perfect, neither am i. the world isnt(this is so contradicting! u'll see... lol!). so learn to be humble, and that's where u earn your utmost respect from everyone. i shant go further.. it's bad for me and bad for u.

haizz THEY ARE GOING. gonna miss them sooooooooo much.. trying to survive without them for 3 days.. luckily im occupied. but it will just make me feel much more depressed. not going to explain that =x just hope u all will enjoy yourself. haha.. gonna emo in class........... :( haizz.. gonna miss that poo dude. lol. gonna miss his crap. and saiful too... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. why all the people go for cc? and ying cong too.. miss his 'gonna "bit?" u real hard'... :( then hot sexy chio bu also going!!! and 'clear-ment'(lol. clement actually, hahaha, miss wong miss wong.....) too.. waaaa then shi geng will bully me during english together with sherwin! shyt...

why why why people.
tell me why.
why did it turn out to be like this?
why cant things turn out the way u want it to turn out?
why must there be obstacles to stop you from moving on?
why must things go separate ways when u want it to go YOUR way?
why cant things be PERFECT?
why must these things happen?
why is there such a word called 'avoid' ?
why is there **** in the world?
why....
why........
why.............

seems like whole lot of questions in my mind.. waiting for answers to save them from hell in my mind. my mind's in a whirl.. nothing goes the right way. it's always the wrong direction...

it just hurts me if that happens to u..
im not telling u cause i dont want u to know..
praying hard with my heart and soul..
that nothing will happen to u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home