Tuesday, March 06, 2007

common test

common test seriously sucked for me.

i've failed 2 subjects already. sobsobs:( i will tell u all my results when i've received all of them.. haiz.. these results are shytty. :(((((((((((((((((((((

the wound on my face stings a lot today.. now and then.. it just stings and stings me. ooooooooOOOOOOO.. how i wish it would go away..

today was a dreadful day.. i've realized im slacking.. and not a bit.. but A LOT. that explains my pathetic results:( ss.. almost the whole class failed. only a few passed.. and the number of people who passed is less than 10. great right? i really have to study man.. STUDY! why do people think that im a mugger? i dont mug. i only mug towards the examinations periods. but this time.. i think i really have to put in EXTRA EXTRA effort to get what i've missed out that dumb head of mine. i cannot afford to deteriorate in my studies that much... i guess i've really disappointed a lot of people this time.. especially some particular ones.. gotta work hard man.. MUST WORK HARD.

motivate motivate motivate motivate motivate.

my last few days for slacking... then back on the track. im seriously a different me. my 'hardworkingness' is gone. is it because of too much influence? damnn.

why is the world going so wrong? why is it that things are drifting apart? why are things changing? why cant i stop ****** you? why? why?? why??? WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

drift, drift, drift..
that's what we are doing.
far apart we go..
not able to find the path we used to take.
i seriously miss those times..
reminiscing the past..
doesnt bring back much to me.
i wanna talk to you..
like i used to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home