Sunday, December 02, 2007

aussie trip 2

i decided to continue on my post on my australia trip. wahaha. okay.

i wrote this on the beach in the morning after breakfast. not that nice in fact =x

u wouldnt want to know what i had for breakfast. lol. cause it's like what, bacon, scramble eggs, sausages, bread. no cereal T.T

the clear waters of the ocean. it's so pretty~

back in the room, me emo -.- lol.

took this outside the block where im living. haha. looks weird..

this is the photo shop where they have the photos taken during the activities that we did, eg. sand toggling. but it's costly for one >.<

we slacked as we waited for the time to pass till around 3+, 4pm. these are pictures taken.

the ferry that we took back to brisbane before heading for gold coast.

i kissed a dolphin! statue. lol haha

my aunt and i :D




my brother was being lame. he made me do that. lol -.- lameness

a very nice view from the jetty =)a picture of me and my bro on the ferry. woots~shadow of the ferry in/on the clear waters of tangalooma. i love these waters unlike singapore's =x

the sun rays from above

the view of the sun rays from inside the jetty.

the sun's too bright and it is still.

ooo, who're the two of them sleeping? definitely not me :D

in the coach towards gold coast. that's the sunset and the city :D

down the emo road =p


emo by the window

my dear old brother and i

golden sunset, blocked by clouds. can u see the rays? it's wonderful and majestic :D

another emo picture. haha

we reached gold coast around 7+pm. after dinner, it was free and easy. more of resting. i was really tired actually. haiz. the name of the hotel i stayed in was Legends Hotel. apparently i cant find the picture of the name itself. =x

day three wasnt much of any fun or anything. more of pictures, sight seeing, enjoying the scenery, beach walk, rest, sleep. yea.. about there :D

this is the third day. lol. i'll get on with the 4th soon.

im sorry to have made you worried.
my bad =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home