Friday, February 29, 2008

290208

today marks the day of a leap year.



i got my crumpler today, $100 flew away. haiz, i dont know what happened. like i've said, no peace. i think the sky actually depicted my thoughts on my way home today.


i was on my way home, just a street or two away to my house.



then the sky was this dark. see that black line with a shade of purplish blue? that's the clouds.

taken above my neighbour's house. ridiculously dark.

this was the colour of the sky. the houses couldnt be seen at all. my estate was blanketed with darkness. i sense a storm brewing ahead. what kind of storm will it be?

sigh, sigh, sighs. actually when i was in the mrt, i was looking out of the cabin, thinking of whatever thoughts u can think of. i wanted to talk to someone but i dont know who to turn to. damn myself for being so oblivious to my surroundings. damn myself for not being able to cheer one up when one is down. no one ever noticed it, but i find myself a worthless brat, a good-for-nothing and is just someone there to fill up an empty space on Earth.

emo, im sorry.

contradiction,
dont feel inferior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home