Thursday, May 12, 2011

May 7. A challenging day. I thought of taking this for quite some time but due to someone who told me that it was difficult to score, i didnt dare to take. now, i felt i should have registered earlier and prepared earlier.

there was supposed to have a whole lot of words here but due to technical faults, everything was deleted except for the first paragraph. thus, too bad for my readers lol.

a confession: i dont like to tell things to my parents because i dont like their thinking. i do agree with my mom that i think differently. no doubt about that. but ya. i just think differently.

i remembered i told someone before, i want to make a change. to make a change, i have to be brave and face things with different perspectives. for all you know, my difference in thinking may result in my doing huge things. i dont know what they are, but im sure of my capabilities.

that's all.
bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home