Thursday, June 30, 2011

it's my birthday today!

it's a rather wet day :( heavy rain early in the morning till afternoon. i think it has stopped already? yay :) i'm thankful to all the friends i have who wished me happy birthday! it's great to have them around :)

smile smile smile smiles.

today marks my birthday. it also marks my last day of work!

first emotion: yay! (end of work, money comes in, tomorrow sleep in! :D)
second emotion: a little longing feeling :/


my colleagues are quite nice people especially my seating neighbour - helen. she always offers me food. haha it makes me fat! and she tells me stories and all. apparently she doesnt remember me sitting beside her during CNY at uncle Alan's place! i believe she'll see me next year :)

and mas. although i dont really like releasing BOs throughout the day, she's still nice. she asked me how i was coping with the work and what i had for lunch etcetc. like those super random but heartwarming questions.

ANYWAY THIS SUPPOSED TO BE POSTED ON MY BIRTHDAY BUT INTERNET SCREWED IT UP SO IT'S A LATE POST. BYE :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home