Friday, March 30, 2007

today.. 300307

seems like im not going to change my blogskin yet.. cause I SIMPLY LOVE THIS BLOGSKIN!(:

choir was FUN today(: i just so love u. hahhaha! we went to siglap south cc for our practice today in the afternoon. in fact.. i was kinda tired. maybe not 'kinda' but VERY! oh my.. my whole body was swaying during the warm-ups.. and my head was hurting badly:(

we sang the three pieces for syf and it was okay.. just that the volume seems thin cause of the acoustic in the hall... that was the FIRST round.

after around 5-10 minutes break i guess.. we had round 2! this time's different. the first one we sang in our own sections. 2nd round.. BREAK UP!(oh im so heartbrokened, NOT! hahahaah(:) we were made to stand in quartet position and i ended up standing beside ivor on my left, with zi yi beside him, lionel on my right, and siyu directly in front of me.that's so surrounded by guys.. and ivor's a blaster.. he drowns people. LOL. well it's fun.. the actions were mixed.. the mixed positions made u focus on your notes, actions and stuff.. together with lots of concentration. blahblah.. OH! we were made to lie on the floor and sing binnama.. IMAGINE IT! it was sososososos tough.. i felt the area around my jaws tensing up.. shoulders too.. yadayadayada.. but overall, it's FUN!

how i love if choir was to have such practices everytime.. hahahah! but it's kinda impossible. hahaha.. once in a while is worth it man(:

after that the rest went home and sandy and i went to pp for yoshinoya..we were famished! after eating sandy tried folding the straws into a heart.. i was watching her till i almost fell asleep. i was really really overcomed by fatigue... my head was nodding away until she went, "Don't sleep! Wake up! Wake up!" hahahaha.. sleepyhead(:

i went to the library after sending her off onto bus 16. hah.. there i met JJ.. has always been.. LOL! hahaha.. not always.. just 2 days ago. hahahaha! study study study.. i revised a.maths there.. only alpha and beta(quadratic functions) -.- JJ left early with his mom to go eat dinner.. HE SO GOOD! went to marina to eat!!!! i think i've not been there yet.. hmm.. that's why.. one country i MUST tour around is SINGAPORE. hahahahah!

I WANT TO WATCH BEAN!!!!!!

why is it always here?
why is it that im happy in school..
happy outside but not at home?
why must my happiness disappear
whenever I return?
and why cant u all just understand
the way i study, work and play?
everyone has their own way
of studying, working and playing.
you have your way,
so do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home