Tuesday, June 10, 2008

100608

it's exactly a week from the day we are going to leave singapore for russia.

i'll congratulate dage! for getting to where he had always wanted to go to. :D gong xi gong xi. lol
then next is my neighbour's daughter got married, wow, blissful marriage! hahaha..
last is, erm, i felt happy cause the altos listened and did whatever that we told them to. :D three cheers! haha

i kinda miss rotunda singing, lol. the last time was with mr kwei, yesterday was with marcus. haha.

oh! MY BROTHER'S BACK! and sweet thing he was, he got me a handbag :D thanks bro :D and oh, his voice is so damn sexy. low. hahaha, heard from him that RJC took part in 4 categories and 2 scored full marks, 100/100. wow. but still, i support MJC. hahaha.. so brother touched down as we arrived the airport but the baggage were not out yet. my parents and i then headed to the food court to eat.

this was what happened. i had blisters in my heels and my last toes thanks to a new pair of shoes. i went to the airport in slippers then. on my way down to the foodcourt, i kinda slipped and my right heel scratched against the stairs. yes, ouch, that whole damn patch of skin was torn and i could feel my heel burning, badly.

there u have it, clumsy me. lol.

my brother wasnt out when we arrived at the airport cause he was at the baggage damage unit or whatever u call it. yea, i wonder how but the handle of his baggage came off, like on the first day, the time when he reached olomouc? strange huh? this means, i have find another luggage to pack for my trip.

are we nervous? bet we are. confident? im not sure. let's put our best performance tomorrow though, mr kwei is back. haiz.

sweet dreams all :D

im yours - jason mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home