Saturday, June 28, 2008

280608

HAPPY SWEET 16 CHERYL ANNE :D
finally 16! oh she's so cute, haha

at last, im able to blog.
i guess most have known about it, tkchoir has won 2 shiny golds :D from russia! our dreams came true and we were all so happy, of course.

well, my trip there wasnt that smooth, i was sick. haiz. I JUST WANNA THANK ALL WHO CARED FOR ME, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO TOOK CARE OF ME WHEN IM THERE :D THANKS LOADS! LOVE YOU ALL, haha..

i've missed a week of school thanks to my illness, gosh, i've loads to catch up. my classmates were so sweet! hahaha, thanks to the homies and tian sern :D they came to visit me on thursday cause i havent been to school since monday; and i havent been to school on friday either. going back today for my test was simply rejuvenating. i miss school, lol.

i miss my table, the one with the words 'like a knife' on it. i miss my class especially my classmates. i miss all i know in school and i definitely miss school canteen food. i miss eating local food cause i cant eat any others except for biscuits, soupy food and porridge. pathetic huh. well, im feeling better soon! must be those who asked me to get well soon, hahaha. and i am :D thanks a lot guys :DDDDD

i'll upload pictures another day, ps.

loyalty and faithful,
hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home